Before you Search all over the internet for ways to improve your mane’s health, come back to your kitchen and take the jar of Methi or Fenugreek Seeds in your spice rack. More than just a spice used as a flavouring agent, Methi Seeds have numerous health benefits- that include aiding digestion to reducing hair fall. For ages, Fenugreek Seeds or Methi Seeds have been part of the hair care regime for Indians. These seeds are packed with essential nutrients and antioxidants that moisturise your hair and bring back and shine back into your dull locks.
How Fenugreek Can be Helpful in Your Hair care?
With the change in lifestyle and stress building up, hair fall has now become a common problem among many. And resorting to home remedies seems to be one of the most effective ways to treat it naturally. Methi Seeds are a good source of folic acid, Vitamin A, Vitamin K and Vitamin C, and are a storehouse of minerals such as potassium, calcium and iron. They also have high protein and nicotinic acid content, which helps prevent hair fall and dandruff, and in treating a variety of scalp issues like dryness of hair, baldness and hair thinning. The large amounts of lecithin in Fenugreek, hydrate the hair and strengthens its roots. Experts recommend for the regular use of Soaked Fenugreek Seeds and its various hair packs to outsmart your hair woes. Here we will tell you 3 DIY Fenugreek Hair Packs that you can prepare at home for protecting the beauty of your locks.
Fenugreek Hair pack to Prevent Hair Fall
- Soak 2 tablespoons of Fenugreek Seeds in water and leave it overnight.
- Next day, grind the seeds into a coarse paste using the same water.
- Apply it on the roots of your hair and leave it for 20 minutes. Massage and rinse it off with a mild shampoo.
Fenugreek Hair Pack for Hair Conditioning
- Take 3 tablespoons of Fenugreek Seeds in a mixer and powder well.
- Mix it with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil or olive
- Apply this paste on the root of your hair.
- Keep it for 10 minutes, and then wash it off with a mild shampoo.
Fenugreek Hair Pack for Thick &Strong Hair
- Soak 3 Tablespoons of Fenugreek Seeds Overnight
- Next Day, Grind into a coarse paste along with Hibiscus Flowers and Leaves, Curd and a few drops of any essential oil
- Keep it for an hour and wash it off with a mild shampoo and then use a conditioner
Fenugreek is Nature’s boon that would help to revive your scalp health which would in turn lead to less dandruff and hair fall.