Return & Exchange Policy
Returns & Exchanges of products bought online
Our products are made with utmost care and love. We ensure high quality standards in its making process. As a policy, we do not offer any returns on products which are delivered in good condition, especially food products. In the case of hand woven products or ethnic gifts/craft items return is possible if it is genuine reason.
Customers are requested to contact us within 15 days of receiving delivery at +91 9946807500 (WhatsApp) or email@example.com. Please don’t forget to mention the order id to track your order easily.
- Discounted products are not applicable for any exchange/return under any circumstances.
- No food items are eligible for return or exchange as part of our policy. As all our food items are free of any kind of preservatives chances are there for them to catch white patches or fungus if exposed to even a little bit of moisture. Always keep the products in an airtight jar away from moisture. You can transfer a little from the pack to a small airtight jar and can keep the rest in refrigerator. Our home made snacks are also made without any kind of additives, preservatives or shelf life enhancers. So it should be consumed within the expiry date.
- Our handwoven products are made with utmost care by our craftsmen in rural India. However, being a handmade product, minor printing variation/ irregularities, or weaving mistake may be noticed on the fabric. These instances should not be treated as a defect in the product.
- In the event of an exchange/return, the buyer should take care of shipping expenses.
- To exchange a product, please contact us within 15 days of receiving delivery at our customer care number or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please ensure that the product is unused, unworn and not damaged with tags intact in the case of linen or clothing.
- Please ensure that all the returned items are packed carefully to prevent any loss or damage during transit.
- For all exchanges, please ship to the following address:
LAW India (looms & weaves)
PB No. 6550
PKRA- 98, Parottukonam
Kesavadasapuram, Thiruvananthapuram – 4
Kerala - 695004
If eligible, we will refund your money within one week. Shipping charges /return shipping charges will not be refunded except where we sent any wrong product. It will take minimum 7 working days for the refund to reflect in your account.
Refunds will be done in the following cases. Packages lost in transit or in case a wrong item has been sent to you. Refunds will only be made after we have received the returned shipment except if the package has been lost in transit.
No Refunds will be entertained under following circumstances:
- Incorrect delivery address.
- After 3 failed delivery attempts by the courier.
- Product returned is damaged due to use or misuse.
- Product returned has a defect but has been used.
- The products returned have no tags and invoice
Our buyers are eligible for cancelling the order within 2 hours after order confirmation. We will ship the order within 6-8 hours of confirming the order. Once shipped, order cannot be cancelled under any circumstances. We don’t allow to cancel any wholesale/bulk order once the order is placed.
Disclaimer: All policies are subject to change without prior notice. All legal litigations should be under the jurisdiction of Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala.