- Package Contents: 8 mm Alleppey Green Extra Bold Cardamom (इलायची). (Popularly known as “Aelakka” in Malayalam, “Elakkai” in Tamil, “Yelakulu” in Telugu, “Yalakki” in Kannada, and “Ilaychi” in Gujarati).
- It's 100% Natural & Organically grown. No Color, preservative or additives added. Gluten-Free | Vegan | Non-GMO | Non-ETO |Non –irradiated produce.
- Sourced from a certified organic farmer in Idukki, Kerala. Single-origin produce. Pesticide and chemical-free spice. No oil is extracted from the pods. Authentic source certification details would be provided on demand. Only fresh harvest is sourced in small batches
- Because of its strong and different aroma and sweet flavour, cardamom is widely used as a flavouring agent in desserts, beverages, sausage, vegetable dishes and savoury meat and fish recipes. It is used to flavour coffee, tea, kheer, rice dishes, and various curries in India. It is a key ingredient in Masala Chai and Garam Masala in India
- About us: This is a premium quality spice from the ‘LAW of Spices’ house. LAW India is an ethical and sustainable brand that promotes only organic and pesticide-free spices. We are selling pesticide-free, chemical-free, Non- GMO, Non-ETO, Vegan, Gluten-free spices whole/powdered under our brand.
Cardamom often referred as the queen of spices is the ripened fruit of cardamom plant. It originated in India, Bhutan, and Nepal and its cultivation is mostly concentrated in the evergreen forests of Western Ghats in India. It is widely used as a flavouring material in every kind of dishes both traditional and modern. It has antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antimicrobial, and muscle relaxing properties which promotes heart health, helps to fight against asthma, stimulates metabolism, prevents bad breath, and enhances oral health.
Essential oils present in cardamom helps remove blemishes and improves complexion. Its antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties help to treat skin allergies. Cardamom can be used as natural toner which fights against premature ageing. The essential oils present in cardamom helps to reduce the amount of acidity in your stomach. Regular use of cardamom tea gives you healthy and shiny hair.
Other main benefits of cardamom
- Cardamom is used for cough and cold
- Cardamom is a good agent for digestion
- Usage of cardamom prevents bad breath
- Lowers high blood pressure
- Use of cardamom boosts blood circulation
- Regulates your blood sugar levels
- Cardamom is widely used for weight loss. Cardamom boosts energy metabolism and helps the body burn more fat efficiently.
- Cardamom is also used for treating sleep related issues: Inhaling the sweet and soothing aroma of essential oil in cardamom may help in treating sleep issues such as insomnia, restlessness and anxiety.
- Use of Cardamom balances the doshas: According to Ayurveda, cardamom is an important spice which is also called tridoshic that means it helps in balancing all the three doshas - Vatta, Pitta and Kapha in human body.