- Our Allspice powder is made in small batches from a single origin, organically grown and homestead produce of an organic and fair trade certified farmer in Wayand, Kerala
- Our allspice powder is 100% pesticide and chemical free, free from any kind of preservatives or additives. Freshly handpicked allspice berries are hygienically made powdered in our facility, in small batches and branded as per international quality standard.
- Allspice has a unique flavor combination of pepper, clove, cinnamon and nutmeg. Allspice powder can be sprinkled on cakes, desserts, preserves and fruit pies. It is an essential ingredient in various Seasoning blends and pastes for Chicken, Meats or Fish for grilling. Useful in soups, stews and curries.
- We also sell allspice berries whole, allspice dry leaves powder and allspice dry leaves on amazon
- About Us: This is a premium quality value spice from the house of ‘LAW of Spices’. LAW India is an ethical and sustainable brand that promotes only organic and pesticide free spices. We are selling pesticide free, chemical free, Non- GMO, Non-ETO, Non-irradiated, Vegan & Gluten free spices whole/powders only.
NB: We also introduced economy pouches of the same product (from 500 gm to 10 kg and save your money considerably. The product would be packed in plain aluminium coated paper pouches. If you are still looking for customised orders, please email to email@example.com
Allspice is the dried berry of the West Indian allspice tree and it looks like a large, smooth peppercorn. In India, there are a few trees in Maharashtra, Tamil Nadu, Karnataka and Kerala. Allspice is also known as Jamaican pepper or pimento because it tastes like a combination of cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg and pepper. The berries are picked before they fully ripe and sundried to get the slightly shriveled, hard berries known as allspice. The dried berries measure 6.5 to 9.5 mm in diameter and there are 13 to 14 berries per gram. Allspice is commonly used in desserts, chilis, soups, meat dishes, sauces, curries etc..It has medicinal, anti-microbial, insecticidal, nematicidal, anti-oxidant and deodorant properties. Because of these properties it can be used as pain reliever, and can be used to increase circulation, protect the gastrointestinal system, improve mood, boost the immune system, eliminate fungal infections, lower blood pressure and reduce inflammation.
Homestead Spices from God’s own country - Kerala - looms & weaves proudly introduces ‘HOMESTEAD SPICES’ collected from farmers and tribals of hilly areas of Western Ghats that have already set a unique geographical advantage of producing the world’s best quality spices for centuries. The main products under this category are Cardamom, Cinnamon, Cloves, Black Pepper, Nutmeg, Dried raw ginger, Dried raw turmeric, Turmeric powder, Brindle berry, Wild honey etc. It can be ensured that each and every product in this category is free from any kind of chemical contamination or pesticides. All of these products are strictly grown for domestic use and not for any commercial purpose, where only the surplus is collected and traditionally processed from collection to drying to packing. We promise you the same legacy of god’s own country through our best quality homestead spices.