- Our bay leaves powder is 100% natural, organically grown, vegan, Non- GMO, Non-ETO, Non-irradiated product. No chemicals, pesticides, preservatives added
- Premium quality cinnamon leaves powder, shade dried and packed with exceptional care. We are not selling hazardous cassia leaves, it is pure cinnamon leaves dried powder
- Gives a pleasant aroma and enhances taste when added to dishes. Used in spice blends like garam masala, or in biryani, pulao, soups, curries and other Indian dishes. It can be used in cooking stews, soups, and marinades.
- Bay leaves powder are anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and can be used as remedy to relieve pain, improve menstrual health, and treat cold & cough
- A premium quality spice powder from the house of ‘LAW of Spices’
Dry Bay Leaves powder is one of the most recognized culinary leaf-spices obtained from the tree species belonging to the genus Cinnamomum. Cinnamon, another spice is obtained from the inner bark of these trees. Fresh Bay leaves are hand-picked, thoroughly washed, sun-dried, and packed with utmost care to reach our valuable customers in its purest form. Bay leaves have a characteristic fragrance and flavor for which they are used as a spice in various dishes as well as an ingredient in garam masala. Bay leaves do not have a loud flavor like cinnamon or star anise. But when added its subtle earthy flavor complements the whole dish. It is a favorite spice of many cuisines including the Indian and the Western. It is often added to soups, sauces, stews, curries, and broths for their distinctive aroma and flavor. They are also used for seasoning and pickling purpose.