- Ethically sourced from our organic women farmers of Sikkim. Handpicked, hygienically dried and packed in a glass jar to retain the freshness, flavour and aroma.
- No chemicals, no pesticides or no additives added. 100% organically grown, Non- GMO produce, Gourmet Grade spice.
- Singe origin and homestead produce. Authentic Source certification also provided on demand.
- Black cardamom is known as the 'Queen of Spices'. Black Cardamom has a pleasant flavour and extremely strong Aroma. It is used as a flavouring spice for many Indian dishes, it also contains several health benefits. It has many antioxidants, vitamin C and essential minerals such as potassium. Black cardamom is a natural remedy for respiratory problems such as asthma, cold, cough and bronchitis
- A premium quality spice from the house of ‘LAW of Spices’