- Ideal for creating a calm and meditative atmosphere in your puja room. Lighting the Nilavilakku on any occasion is believed to be auspicious.
- Traditional and elegant looking lamp is an epitome of grace and reminiscent of rich cultural heritage of India. It can also be used as a welcoming lamp, and is a wonderful gift.
- Oil should not be poured into the vilaku from its top (Koomb/ head). It should be done through any of the sides. Use good quality oil such as sesame or coconut along with a cotton wick.
- Height - 8.9"; Upper layer diameter - 4.2"; Base side diameter - 2.1"; Thickness - 2mm; Weight - 910g
- For the convenience of shipping we will dismantle the nilavilakku or same into different parts.