- Diameter-14 inch; Weight - 750 gm
- This plate is used while performing traditional Kuchipudi dance. This brass plate is 14 inch in diameter and very suitable for dance purpose
- This plate is unpolished and Some cuts above that to avoid slipping from plate during dance.
- Washable product. Brass plate may become dull and tarnished over time. A good piece will last for very long time even generations with a little care and maintenance. To ensure this , Keep your plate clean, neat and dry when not in use.To regain its shining rub with a mixture of lemon and salt or tamarind or metal shining powders like pithambari or liquid like dara, brasso available easily in local market.
- Plate is not polished.It is used under your leg .When it is in polished, due to dirt and sweat from your body looks plate as untidy.