- Capacity-750 ml;Diameter-15 cm; Height-6 cm;Weight-500 gm
- This high quality uruli bowl seems little expensive than local products.But the durability and benefits are not comparable with any other products of its kind.
- Usage: Can use to serve food, Decorate your home, office or any living space with this showpiece urli by floating flowers and candles daily or on any festive occasion,(that will have a traditional outlook). An Ideal Gift for your dear ones: Suitable for Diwali, Dussehra/Dasara, Birthday, Wedding anniversary, House Warming .Brass helps pacify pitta (burning sensations, aggression), increases haemoglobin count, and improves the texture of your skin
- On account of its bright, golden color, the brass material has been widely accepted in home designs. However, brass may become dull and tarnished over time. A good piece will last for very long time even generations with a little care and maintenance. To ensure this , Keep your vessel clean, neat and dry when not in use. If you are using to serve food, wash with a mild soap solution using a soft brush and wipe with a cotton cloth after use.
- To regain its shining rub with a mixture of lemon and salt or tamarind or metal shining powders like pitambari or liquid like dara, brasso available easily in local market.
Urulis or Urlis as they are popularly known are used as a decorative bowls to float flowers and candles especially at the entrance of your home as a daily ritual, during festivals and special occasions.Also looks great as a centerpiece, coffee table accent or retrofitted into a sink.