- Material-Brass thick sheet;Capacity-400 ml;Diameter-12 cm; Height-6 cm;Weight-230 gm.
- This beautiful brass vessel is an "Uruli". Today, Urulis are very much in demand to lend living rooms or hotel foyers an ethnic feel with flowers or candles floating in them. Made out of the finest quality brass, giving it rich color and an attractive, sleek shine.This Uruli can be used to placed on an altar, displayed empty or filled with water to float candles or flowers.
- Ideal for Gifting: Suitable for Diwali, Dussehra/Dasara, Birthday, Wedding, Anniversary, House Warming Gifting for your near and dear ones.
- On account of its bright, golden color, the brass material has been a favorite material in home design. However, like any metal, brass will also become dull and tarnished over time.A good piece will last for a long time even generations with a little care and maintenance. To ensure this , Keep your vessel clean, neat and dry when not in use. If you are using to serve food,after use, wash with a mild soap solution using a soft brush and wipe with a cotton cloth.
- To get shining back rub with a mixture of lemon and salt or tamarind or ready made metal shining powders like pitambari or liquid like dara,brasso available in indian local market.
Urulis or Urlis as they are popularly known are used as a decorative bowls to float flowers and candles especially at the entrance of your home as a daily ritual, during festivals and special occasions.This beautiful brass vessel is an "Uruli". Today, Urulis are very much in demand to lend living rooms or hotel foyers an ethnic feel with flowers or candles floating in them. Made out of the finest quality brass, giving it rich color and an attractive, sleek shine.This Uruli can be used to placed on an altar, displayed empty or filled with water to float candles or flowers. --CLEANING OF BRASS URULI ---It is necessary to preserve the shining of brass urli as always. We can do it in a simpler way using the following methods. Regular cleaning of the product is crucial, failing will reduce its shine. An industrial product such as Pitambari,Dhara can be used specifically for cleaning urli.It is easily available in India and if you are not in India, you can use any of the below-mentioned recipes :1)Take a mixture of table salt and fresh lemon juice (White vinegar can be used instead of lemon).Rub this mixture on the surface until it becomes clean. Wash with plain water and wipe off the excess water immediately with a cotton cloth.2)You can also use tamarind paste instead of the first mixture. After soaking up some tamarind in warm water in order to make into soft, use the pulp to rub the surface of your copper artifact. Wash with water and wipe off the excess water with a cotton cloth.Make sure that to use cotton cloth for wiping off the excess water after rinsing your brass uruli. Failing will cause a formation of watermarks on the utensil which is hard to get rid of later. Avoid rubbing your artifacts with an abrasive scrubber which may leave behind scratches. It is better to use a cotton cloth to rub the surface of those utensils.In order to make the utensils ever shiny and worthy, you should do anyone among the above methods.