- Material-Bronze ; Type-Cooking and serving ; Diameter-12 inch ; Weight-Around 3. 5 kg ; Water Capacity-2. 25 L ; Perfect for 4-5 member family
- Uruli is crafted ingenuously by the handcraft workers of Mannar (heritage village in Alappuzha ; Kerala) ; is commonly used for cooking ; serving food ; and also for small scale cooking and preparing side dishes like chicken curries and sweets like payasam ; halwa. It is also used for making Ayurvedic medicines. Urli is a good example of Kerala's legacy and is transferred since time immemorial due to its durable use
- Can be used in modern stove. Heating efficiency of this urli is very high and it is having high retention of heat so that even after we have turned off the stove ; the food prepared retains its heat for a long time. Uruli being a porous material ; allows heat and moisture circulate evenly This helps in cooking vegetables and meat evenly. Moisture content of the food is retained thus making your food juicer ; tender and fresher. Uruli consumes little oil as compared to any other cookware
- Time to scrap your dangerous non stick pans and adopt this healthy bronze product
- Bronze is a good source of copper and tin as well as good for the human body since copper and tin are essential elements needed for the human body's health. It is good for producing the oligodynamic effect ; which kills the bacteria since both copper and tin are oligodynamic metals. Also ; it is tough to destroy as it reacts passively to oxidation. Using bronze ; only 3% of food nutrients will be lost while cooking.