- Traditional Cast Iron Cookware: Pre-seasoned Frying Pan 10 inches (black) has round form, smooth base, ergonomic strong handle, and gently curved side edges with 10 inches width with two handles for easy lifting and two modest side lips for pouring make this frying pan/skillet handy kitchen treasure.
- Long, strong handles are added for easy frying, tossing, and storing. Handles are part of the original cast iron mould; there are no seams, welds, or joints.
- Best frying pan for a hassle-free, uniformly cooked medium meal, as well as frying, searing, sautéing, searing, browning, and crisping favorite steaks and veggies.
- Thickness and quality of cast iron cookware give it a longer life, a higher iron density, and requires less oil, resulting in a healthier and more nutritious food.
- This is a premium quality cookware from the “LAW of Cookery” LAW house. Traditional cookware that has stood the test of time and is still perfect for modern kitchens. LAW India is an ethical and sustainable brand that promotes only organic and authentic, traditional products.