- Traditional Cast Iron Cookware: Pre-seasoned Paniyara Kal (7 Holes) with distinctive bottom design & mildly flat 2 inches each cavity is connected by a flat ring to the thick base and dual handles for comfy grip & easy lifting.
- Smooth & flawless semicircular concave mould is great for making lip-smacking golden baked Paniyaraappams. Uniform heating enables to preserve nutrients and ensuring even heat distribution.
- Cooking in cast iron prevents iron deficiency by enriching food with its high iron content. Good piece can last a lifetime and perhaps numerous generations with proper care and upkeep.
- Durable & high heat retention capacity helps transfers heat to the food evenly. Cast iron cookware's thickness and quality offer it a longer life, a higher iron density, and uses less oil, resulting in a healthy and nutritious dish.
- This is a premium quality cookware from the “LAW of Cookery” LAW house. Traditional cookware that has stood the test of time and is still perfect for modern kitchens. LAW India is an ethical and sustainable brand that promotes only organic and authentic, traditional products.