- Traditional Cast Iron Cookware: Pre-seasoned Kadai (10.5 Inches) medium size deep-sided, curved-bottomed cookware with steep, sloped sides curved thick base and dual sturdy handles for comfy grip & easy lifting.
- Smooth & flawless curved cooking surface makes delicious cuisines like Classic Chicken Kadai, Crispy Potato Fry, Crispy Paneer Fry and Deep Fried Crispy Samosa. Ideal for deep frying and ensuring that food is cooked evenly to perfection. Kadai made of cast iron is ideal for stir-frying meals.
- Cooking with a cast iron skillet provides a significant amount of trace iron, which is excellent for supplementing dietary iron and preventing iron insufficiency. Good piece can last a lifetime and perhaps numerous generations with proper care and upkeep.
- Durable & high heat retention capacity helps transfers heat to the food evenly. Cast iron cookware's thickness and quality offer it a longer life, a higher iron density and uses less oil, resulting in a healthy and nutritious dish.
- This is a premium quality cookware from the “LAW of Cookery” LAW house. Traditional cookware that has stood the test of time and is still perfect for modern kitchens. LAW India is an ethical and sustainable brand that promotes only organic and authentic, traditional products.