- Package Contents: Special Graded Crushed White Pepper (काली मिर्च), Bengal – Golmuruch, Gujrati – Mari, Punjabi - Kali Mirch. Tamil - Milagu, Urdu - Siyah Mirch.
- We make medium ground/crushed White Pepper from the special graded Malabar Black pepper, sourced from a fair traded and organic certified farmer based in Wayanad, Kerala. Made in small batches. No oil extracted spice is used for making powder.
- White pepper medium ground is used for almost all types of food in all cultures. It is the essential ingredients for all non-vegetarian foods.
- We also make Black Pepper Powder, Crushed Black Pepper, White Pepper Powder, Special graded Tellichery Black, Pepper, Pepper in brine and dehydrated green Pepper
- About us: This is a premium quality value added spice from the house of ‘LAW of Spices’. LAW India is an ethical and sustainable brand that promotes only organic and pesticide free spices. We are selling pesticide free, chemical free, Non- GMO, Non-ETO, Vegan, Gluten free spices whole/powdered under our brand.
Black Pepper, often described as the black gold originally belongs to Kerala. Black pepper also called kaali mirch in Hindi, is the dried unripe fruit grown in the plant called Piper nigrum. One of the most important and popular spice in the world, that widely used in almost every cuisines. Black pepper is a great source of essential vitamins, minerals, and other antioxidants that helps to remove harmful free radicals. Because of the antibacterial properties, it is used to preserve food.. Black pepper is also an anti-inflammatory agent.