- This beautiful brass vessel is an "Uruli". Today, Urulis are very much in demand to lend living rooms or hotel foyers an ethnic feel with flowers or candles floating in them. Made out of the finest quality brass, giving it rich color and an attractive, sleek shine.This Urli can be used to placed on an altar, displayed empty or filled with water to float candles or flowers
- To get shining back rub with a mixture of lemon and salt or tamarind or ready made metal shining powders like pitham bari or liquid like dara,brasso available in indian local market
- Material-Brass thick sheet;Capacity-400 ml;Diameter-12 cm; Height-6 cm;Weight-230 gm
- Ideal for Gifting: Suitable for Diwali, Dussehra/Dasara, Birthday, Wedding, Anniversary, House Warming Gifting for your near and dear ones
- On account of its bright, golden color, the brass material has been a favorite material in home design. However, like any metal, brass will also become dull and tarnished over time.A good piece will last for a long time even generations with a little care and maintenance. To ensure this , Keep your vessel clean, neat and dry when not in use. If you are using to serve food,after use, wash with a mild soap solution using a soft brush and wipe with a cotton cloth.