- Sourced from an organic and fair trade certified farmer in Wayanad, Kerala and make it powdered in small batches. Authentic source certification in each batch is documented and can be shared on demand.
- Sourcing only local, Non-GMO variety of ginger root only to make it powdered. A local variety called ‘Maran’ is used to make powder. No hybrid variety is used. Fresh ginger root’s skin is peeled, washed three times, sliced nicely and dried in solar dryer. Then make it powdered in small batches. Packed in glass/tin jar to retain maximum freshness and aroma.
- 0% pesticide, insecticide, fungicide, preservatives, and flavours added on our ginger powder
- Used for spicing food and beverages & seasoning meats. Essential ingredient in most of the immunity boosters. Best for turmeric latte and ginger coffee powder. Dried ginger powder is used in spices and masalas for gravies, curries, marinades, stews
- A premium gourmet quality spice powder from the house of LAW of spices. LAW India is an ethical and sustainable brand that promotes only organic and pesticide free DESI spices. We are selling pesticide free, chemical free, Non- GMO, Non-ETO, Vegan, Non-irradiated & Gluten free spices whole/powders under our brand.