- Finest Quality of fermented cocoa Beans sourced from an organic and fair trade farmer in Kerala. It is single origin and direct farm produce.
- Raw Cocoa is considered as a superfood, it is an antioxidant-rich supplement, energy booster and anti-depressant. Cocoa beans is a good source of minerals such as potassium, magnesium, iron, copper and calcium
- It’s best for homemade chocolates, ice-creams, cakes, cookies, brownies etc. It is good for chocolate facials and DIY packs
- Cocoa bean has subtle chocolate flavour and have high nutritional values than processed cocoa powder.
- How to Store- Store fermented cocoa beans in the raw form or crushed in air tight glass jars. Keep it in a cool dry place
- NB: We also introduced economy pouches of the same product (From 500 gm to 10 kg and save your money considerably. The product would be packed in plain aluminium coated paper pouches. If you are still looking for customised orders, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Natural, unsweetened, home-made cocoa powder prepared from the finest quality cocoa beans. Cocoa beans grows within the oval-shaped fruit of Theobroma cacao or commonly known as the cocoa tree. Hailed as the food of the Gods, cocoa has been used as an agent of sensual delight and nourishment since antiquity. Cocoa powder is an ideal baking ingredient giving a yummy chocolate flavor and aroma to your delicacies. It can be added to virtually anything from rich chocolate cakes to cookies. A generous sprinkle of cocoa powder on your fruit slices or drinks would be a perfect treat for your taste buds. Cocoa powder also has cosmetic properties and is used as an ingredient in soaps and other skincare products including facial masks, scrubs, lotions, ointments and creams.