- Tamarind seedless are made from the finest Quality of organically grown
- Seeds are collected from the forest and hilly areas of western ghats region. It is naturally grown. Seeds are removed manually under hygienic conditions and packed as per highest quality standards
- No artificial colours and preservatives added. No added flavor added
- Tamarind is widely used in many Indian and Thai dishes and popular in Mexican recipes as well. Its pulp is a main ingredient in flavoring curries and rice in south Indian cuisine. It has many culinary uses including a flavoring for chutnies, curries etc.
- About us: This is a premium quality spice from the house of ‘LAW of Spices’. LAW India is an ethical and sustainable brand that promotes only organic and pesticide free spices. We are promoting pesticide free, chemical free, Non- GMO, Non-ETO, Vegan, Gluten free desi spices whole/powder under our brand.
NB: We also introduced economy pouches of the same product (From 500 gm to 10 kg and save your money considerably. The product would be packed in plain aluminium coated paper pouches. If you are still looking for customised orders, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org