- Sourced from organic and fair trade certified farmers in Wayanad, Kerala. Authentic source certification in each batch is documented and can be shared on demand.
- Sourcing only local, Non-GMO variety of ginger root only. A local variety called ‘Maran’ is used to make No hybrid variety is used.
- 0% pesticide, insecticide, fungicide, preservatives etc added on our ginger .
- Used for spicing food and beverages & seasoning meats. Essential ingredient in most of the immunity boosters. Best for turmeric latte and ginger coffee powder. Fresh inger is used in spices and masalas for gravies, curries, marinades, stews
- A premium quality spice whole from the house of LAW of spices. LAW India is an ethical and sustainable brand that promotes only organic and pesticide free DESI spices. We are selling pesticide free, chemical free, Non- GMO, Non-ETO, Vegan, Non-irradiated & Gluten free spices whole/powders under our brand.
FRESH GINGER ROOT
The rhizome of the ginger plant/ Zingiberofficinale is a traditional spice used in food and beverages around the world especially in South Asian cuisine. India is one of the leading producers of ginger in the world. Among the Indian states, Kerala is the largest producer of finest quality ginger. Being an inevitable ingredient of Kerala cuisine, ginger is grown in Kerala forboth commercial and household purposes.Our product comes from reliable family farms /homesteads across Kerala where the cultivation of these spices is done organically by adding manure instead of chemical fertilizers. The plant grows from its rhizome and the harvesting of ginger for vegetable purpose starts after 180 days after planting.Ginger has been used as a natural remedy for many health issues from antiquity. It is also used in the preparation of many ayurvedic and Unani medicines. Ginger is a digestive stimulant and has anti-inflammatory, anti-tumorigenic, anti- obesity, cardioprotective and diabetic properties. Its characteristic pungency, piquant flavor and medicinal properties make it a healthy ingredient to be included in our daily food. It is also used to flavor tea, candy, cookies, ale, and beer. It is an effective home remedy for a multitude of ailments including pain, inflammation, nausea, vomiting and gastrointestinal disorders.