- Organically grown and ethically sourced gourmet grade vanilla from the fair trade farmers’ network in Kerala. No pesticides, Chemicals, Additives or Preservatives added.
- 100% Natural, Organic, Non-GMO, Vegan, Gluten-free, non-irradiated premium Gourmet Food Grade Spice
- Average moisture content of our vanilla pods is 33% so that these beans are soft and pliable. Our gourmet grade vanilla has a rich creamy flavour along with a heavenly aroma. Vanilla beans can be used in a variety of recipes as a flavouring agent and other uses such as homemade vanilla extract, baking, cooking brewing etc
- How to Store Vanilla Beans: Vanilla beans will dry up and become brittle if kept out of the jar, so keep them in the container and store them in a cool, dark place.
- A Gourmet grade spice from the house of LAW of Spices
NB: We also introduced economy pouches of the same product (From 10 gm to 1 kg) and save your money considerably. The product would be packed in plain aluminium coated paper pouches. If you are still looking for customized orders, please email to email@example.com.
Vanilla is the most expensive spice in the world and an extremely popular ingredient in many culinary preparations around the world. This flavoring is derived from the orchids of the Vanilla genus, which bears fruits that are shaped like pods or beans. These pods can be ranged in size from 5-22 cm in length. However, these pods should be hand-picked at precisely the right time. Harvesting the pods is a time-intensive process, but there is a global demand for vanilla in many different forms, not only for its use in food preparation but also in natural healing. The most common form of vanilla is vanilla extract which is prepared by putting chopped vanilla beans in ethyl alcohol and water for about 48 hours. The mixture is stored for several months and then filtered.
Vanilla beans contain several tiny black seeds which are used to flavor many sweet dishes and chocolates. Vanillin is the essence of vanilla bean but artificial vanillin is also produced on a large scale from wood pulp by-products which is not good for health. Extract, powder, Vanilla Beans, vanilla Powder and vanilla sugar are the most common forms of vanilla. Not only is eating vanilla good for your system, due to the wealth of nutrients, unique organic compounds, and antioxidants that the pods contain, but it can also be made into topical preparations. Benefits of vanilla include the following: Vanilla is much more than a delicious flavor ingredient in our baked goods; it also has a number of important benefits, including its ability to treat acne, improve hair growth, speed healing, reduce inflammation, prevent chronic diseases, helps weight loss and promotes digestion. It is also good for heart health. It is known for its anti-ageing properties.
About our Vanilla pods
We are selling 100% pure and natural gourmet quality vanilla beans from Kerala. This is sourced from organic farmers of the hilly areas of Western Ghats of Kerala. This is free from any kind of pesticides, chemicals, additives or any kind of preservatives. You can 100 % trust our products and services that we promised. Nowadays the price of vanilla is increased very exponentially and the product is very much scarce both in the domestic or international market. Traditionally Madagascar is the largest producer of vanilla beans, but the best vanilla producing place is Kerala due to many factors. We can source best quality of organically grown anilla from our own farmers' network across India. Now we are supplying to many exporting houses, star hotels inside and outside the country.