- Our grounded star anise is a premium gourmet grade spice powder. Star Anise is an essential ingredient of Chinese Five Spice powder. Star anise ground with cinnamon, fennel seeds, cloves, and Sichuan pepper are the ingredients of Chinese Five Spice powder.
- We make star anise from the best, handpicked star anise whole, which is 100% Natural, Non- GMO, No Preservatives and Artificial Colors, Vegan.
- We don’t make spice powder from oil extracted spices as it is very common in the market.
- Sprinkle Ground Star Anise in light soups, rice pudding, steamed cabbage, meat, to add flavor in bread, pastries, and pudding.
- A premium quality spice from the house of ‘LAW of spices'
- NB: We also introduced economy pouches of the same product (From 500 gm to 10 kg and save your money considerably. The product would be packed in plain aluminium coated paper pouches. If you are still looking for customized orders, please email to email@example.com
Star anise (Chakri Phool) is the fruit of the tree, Illicium verum. It is rust-colored, star-shaped and has six to eight pointed tips containing small seeds. It has been used as a medicinal and culinary agent around the world for ages. Its licorice like taste and aroma and pleasing aftertaste is what makes it special. It is widely used in Chinese, Vietnamese, and Indonesian and Indian cuisines. Star Anise is an ingredient in the Chinese Five Spice Powder and also in the Indian spice blend (garam masala).In India its distinctive flavor and aroma is relished in biryani and masala chai. It is used as a condiment in the preparation of curries, confectionaries and pickles. It has high medicinal value and is rich in antioxidants and Vitamins A and C. It also possesses antifungal and antibacterial properties. It helps to relieve abdominal pain, digestive issues and nausea. Star anise is quite effective in easing sore throats and colds. Star anise is also an ingredient in many skincare and dental products. Due to its distinctive aroma it is also used in perfumery.