- Freshly Ground True Srilanakn/Ceylone Cinnamon/powder (Cinnamomum verum)
- Package Contains: Freshly ground Srilanakn/Ceylone Cinnamon powder (Cinnamomum verum). Sourced from organically grown co-op farms of Sri Lanka and directly imported
- Gourmet cinnamon with full oil content. (No oils taken).100% Natural, Non-GMO, Organically Grown & Non-Irradiated. Vegan, Gluten free, preservative & Additives free
- Aromatic, with a sweet, deep, warm, delicate flavor. Fine powder so it blends easily. Cinnamon is used as an aromatic flavouring agent. It is used in a many cuisines like, sweet, savoury dishes, biriyani's, soups, snacks, breakfast cereals, cakes, curry etc. It is also used in teas and coffee.
- A premium quality product from the house of ‘LAW of spices’
How to store homestead spices and powders
As all our whole spices and spice powders are free of any kind of preservatives chances are there for them to catch white patches or fungus if exposed to even a little bit of moisture. Here are some tips to store them fresh longer.
- Always keep the products in an airtight jar away from moisture.
- You can transfer a little from the pack to a small airtight jar and can keep the rest in refrigerator.
- You can transfer the product into a clean paper or (muram) in direct sunlight for half an hour and put them back in container.
- Buy according to your usage. There are products available in 50g to 10 kg packs available.