- Traditional Handmade Kitchen Knife: Chef Knife (Broad Blade) is made out of high-quality leaf-spring iron with sharp edged precision-formed blades and premium Indian rosewood handle by traditional blacksmiths of Southern India.
- Product Specifications: Size: Total length: 26.5 cm, Blade width: 4 cm, Blade length: 17 cm, Wood handle length: 10 cm.Material: Leaf Spring Iron and Riveted Wooden handle.Straight back, broad blade, triple rivets sharp steel kitchen knife made from best quality leaf-spring iron by master craftsmen.
- Ergonomically Crafted Indian Rosewood Wooden Handle:Fine iron tail blade is précised into premium quality Indian Rosewood handle to provide sturdy & comfortable grip. Non-slip handles are ergonomically designed with a full tang and bolster for maximum comfort and effortless handle control.
- Best use of Chef Knife: Handcrafted kitchen knife has a razor-sharp cutting edge for effortless slicing tomatoes & meats of all varieties and shredding cabbage, dicing onions, and mincing veggies with perfect precision.Chef knife's sharp blade will slice through tomatoes and other delicate veggies without squishing or breaking their delicate skin.It's also great for making even, paper-thin slices.
- Easy Clean-up & Care: Iron blades can be sensitive to certain fruits and vegetables, reducing their effectiveness over time all that is required is a quick rinse and wipe with a dry dish towel, as well as a light oiling (any cooking oil preferred) every now and again.Blades are finely polished and pre-seasoned with oil to prevent rusting, maintain sharpness and extend blade life.
NB: -You are the best judge when it comes to cutlery skills and the fine usage of kitchen knives! Please keep in mind that because they are 100% handcrafted; there may be some differences in colour and size between the image and the actual product.