- Applications: Used in Bakery, Hotels etc. It sis mainly used for cutting shawarma , cakes, etc.
- Sharp steel kitchen knives (thin blades) by master craftsmen of Kerala
- Materials: Leaf Spring Iron and Riveted Wooden Handle
- No maintenance for upto 12-15 years
- Use wooden chopping board for long lasting
- A perfect alternative to low quality/machine made Chinese knives
- A utility gift set for your dear ones
- Weight: 165 gm, Code: BAKE01
- Total length 40 cm, Blade width: 3.5 cm, Wooden length : 12 cm,Blade length: 28 cm
How to wash: Hand wash only. Wipe with dry cloth
- How to maintain your kitchen knife: Apply oil once in three months. Don’t keep for long without use. Make it dry after every use
- There is a chance of rust formation if not used for longer period. Then wash it and apply oil. Then use it.