- Traditional Handmade Kitchen Knife: Sheepsfoot 3.5’ cm blade Kitchen Knife - Suitable for Cutting and Filleting Fish and Meatis made out of high-qualityiron with sharp edged precision-formed blades and premium Indian rosewood handle by traditional blacksmiths of Southern India.
- Product Specifications:Size:Total length: 29.5cm, Blade width: 3.5 cm, Blade length: 19.5 cm, Wood length: 10 cm. Curvy angular pointed edge, sheepsfoot blade, triple rivets, and sharp & sleek iron with Indian Rosewood wooden handle.
- Ergonomically Crafted Indian Rosewood Wooden Handle:Non-slip handles are ergonomically designed with a full tang and bolster for maximum comfort and effortless handle control.Fine iron tail blade is précised into premium quality Indian Rosewood handle to provide sturdy & comfortable grip.
- Best use ofHandmade Sheepsfoot 3.5’ cm Blade Kitchen Knife: Handcrafted kitchen knife has a razor-sharp cutting edge for effortless cutting, peeling and chopping with precision. Cuts and fillets fish and meat with sheepsfoot blade with curvy angular pointed edge. It's ideal for slicing and trimming and it may also be used to dress raw seafood. Narrow spine is useful in making thin cuts and for slicing meat.
- Easy Clean-up & Care: Blades are finely polished and pre-seasoned with oil to prevent rusting, maintain sharpness and extend blade life. Iron blades can be sensitive to certain fruits and vegetables, reducing their effectiveness over time all that is required is a quick rinse and wipe with a dry dish towel, as well as a light oiling (any cooking oil preferred) every now and again.
NB: -You are the best judge when it comes to cutlery skills and the fine usage of kitchen knives! Please keep in mind that because they are 100% handcrafted; there may be some differences in colour and size between the image and the actual product.