- Traditional Handmade Kitchen Knife: Vegetable Cutting and Chopping Rectangle Blade Kitchen Knifeis made out of high-qualityfile metal with sharp edged precision-formed blades and premium Indian rosewood handle by traditional blacksmiths of Southern India.
- Product Specifications:Size: Total length: 26.5 cm, Blade width: 4 cm, Blade length: 17 cm, Wood handle length: 10 cm.Straight back, broad rectangle blade, triple rivets, and sharp & sleek file metal with Indian Rosewood wooden handle.
- Ergonomically crafted Indian Rosewood Wooden Handle: Non-slip handles are ergonomically designed with a full tang and bolster for maximum comfort and effortless handle control.Fine tail blade is précised into premium quality Indian Rosewood handle to provide sturdy & comfortable grip.
- Best use of Handmade Kitchen Knife - Vegetable Cutting and Chopping: Handcrafted kitchen knife has a razor-sharp cutting edge for effortless slicing, dicing, chopping, and mincing veggies with perfect precision.
- Easy Clean-up & Care: Blades are finely polished and pre-seasoned with oil to prevent rusting, maintain sharpness and extend blade life.Blades can be sensitive to certain fruits and vegetables, reducing their effectiveness over time all that is required is a quick rinse and wipe with a dry dish towel, as well as a light oiling (any cooking oil preferred) every now and again.
NB: -You are the best judge when it comes to cutlery skills and the fine usage of kitchen knives! Please keep in mind that because they are 100% handcrafted; there may be some differences in colour and size between the image and the actual product.