- Rich in antioxidant properties that helps to improve immunity. Helps reduce inflammation and joint pain. Improves memory and brain function.
- May lower blood sugar levels. Has anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. Good for digestion.
- Ingredients: 1 cup unsweetened milk/coconut milk, 1 table spoon lakadong turmeric powder, 2 teaspoon honey (if required), 1 teaspoon ginger powder, Pinch of black pepper powder, Pinch of cardamom powder and Pinch of cinnamon powder.
- How to make: simply mix all ingredients well except cinnamon powder. Pour into a small saucepan and bring to boil until fragrant and flavorful. Strain and transfer to a mug. Garnish with sprinkle of cinnamon powder on top. Can also be enjoyed in a glass of lukewarm water with honey and a squeeze of lemon.
- A premium quality product from LAW India.
Our Ayurvedic Turmeric latte is perfect for those who want a healthy alternative to coffee and is the perfect drink for winter season. Turmeric latte is so delicious, creamy and sweet. Turmeric latte is rich in anti-oxidants, which help protect cells from damage, fight off disease and infections and contribute to your overall health. The main ingredients in turmeric are turmeric, ginger and cinnamon have strong anti-inflammatory properties that may reduce inflammation and joint pain. Cinnamon and ginger, may lower blood sugar levels and improve insulin sensitivity..