- Traditional Handmade Kitchen Knife: Medium Duty Kitchen Knife for Cutting, Chopping and Mincing of Vegetable and Fish is made out of high-qualityfile metal with sharp edged precision-formed blades and premium Indian rosewood handle by traditional blacksmiths of Southern India.
- Product Specifications: Size: Total width: 28 cm, Blade Width: 3.2 cm, Blade length: 18 cm, Wood handle length: 10 cm. Straight back, regular rectangularblade, triple rivets, and sharp & sleek file metal with Indian Rosewood wooden handle.
- Ergonomically crafted Indian Rosewood Wooden Handle: Fine tail blade is précised into premium quality Indian Rosewood handle to provide sturdy & comfortable grip. Non-slip handles are ergonomically designed with a full tang and bolster for maximum comfort and effortless handle control.
- Best use of Handmade Medium Duty Kitchen Knife for Cutting, Chopping and Mincing: Handcrafted kitchen knife has a razor-sharp cutting edge for effortless cutting, chopping and mincing vegetable and fishwith perfect precision.
- Easy Clean-up & Care: Blades are finely polished and pre-seasoned with oil to prevent rusting, maintain sharpness and extend blade life. Iron blades can be sensitive to certain fruits and vegetables, reducing their effectiveness over time all that is required is a quick rinse and wipe with a dry dish towel, as well as a light oiling (any cooking oil preferred) every now and again.
NB: -You are the best judge when it comes to cutlery skills and the fine usage of kitchen knives! Please keep in mind that because they are 100% handcrafted; there may be some differences in colour and size between the image and the actual product.