- Combo Pack of Murukku + Kerala Spicy Mixture + Achappam + Spicy Tapioca Chips - 250 gm each. Crispy and delicious. Perfect tea time snacks for all ages and occasions. Vegan, Gluten free. Perfect gift for your dear ones.
- Homemade/ Prepared by Housewives/ Local Variety only, No Hybrid produce/ Wood pressed Organic coconut oil used/ Latest Batch/Made in small Batches/Organically grown ingredients/Hygienically Packed/No - Pesticides, Additives, Flavours or Taste Enhancers added/ Non-ETO / Non-Irradiated / Vegan / Gluten-free / Preservative-free / Dairy free
- We prepared all our snacks in wood pressed coconut oil only. No second time use of coconut oil
- We make our homemade snacks only after placing an order and once snacks are made, it would be shipped within 8-12 hours. We ensure that our snacks would be reached into your hands in 3-4 days. It’s shelf life is maximum 45 days. But enjoy our chips within 3-4 weeks as shelf life of coconut oil used snacks are very less.
- This is a premium quality vegan snacks from the Homemade Snacks Division of ‘LAW of Taste’. LAW India (looms & weaves) is a women owned social enterprise and majority of our team members are women. We are supporting 500 + women groups in the field of farming, handcrafts and other home based business across the country
Thank you for purchasing our home made treats online. Our home made treats are prepared by selected and experienced women members in our network. Now 5-6 women do this work in their own homes and as per order they will make it and we pack it in eco friendly packing. All products are prepared in organic coconut oil prepared by ourselves. We ensure that within 12 hours of its making, our snacks would be shipped to the buyer through amazon shipping service.
We are selling all kinds of homemade snacks from southern states, prepared by talented women members. We choose only organic and pesticide free ingredients and flours for making our snacks. We don’t use any kind of preservatives, additives or other agents in our home made treats. Main snacks under our home made treats are Ari Murukku, Ribbon Pakoda, Kuzhalappam, Ellunda, Ariyunda, Avalos Unda, Avalose Podi, Achappam, Madhura Seva, Masala Mixture, Halwa, Jack Fruit Chips, Tapioca Chips, Banana Chips, Coconut Burfi, Potarto Chips, Upperi, Pea Nut Balls etc. Most of these are south Indian origin, but accepted widely across the country.