- Glass Jar contents: Premium & Limited edition Single Origin Dry Long Pepper Whole - 100 gm (Ingredients: Long pepper/Bat but /Poivre long/Langer peper/Pepe lungo/Pippali)
- Long pepper, an essential ingredient of ayurvedic medicines is sourced from Western Ghats region of Kerala.
- This handpicked homestead produce is sourced from an organic and fair trade farmer, Ravi, at Moolankavu of Wayanad district in Kerala. He follows permaculture based farming in his homestead and make sure no harm is done to the natural ecosystem
- Storage instructions: Store unopened jar at room temperature out of direct sunlight. After opening close the jar tightly and keep it in a cool dry place
- A premium quality, limited edition & specially packed gifting product from ‘LAW of Spices’ division of LAW India
LAW India’s - Long pepper is sourced directly from homestead produce is sourced from an organic and fair trade farmer, Ravi, at Moolankavu of Wayanad district in Kerala. It has a spicy and warming flavour, which could be owing to the presence of phytoconstituents, which are responsible for the aroma, flavour, and health benefits. Long pepper gets its name from the long, slender fruits that resemble chillies. Its spikes resemble rough-skinned chilli peppers. Pippali is closely related to peppercorns and has a deep and rich flavour. It has been used in traditional medicine. It delivers earthy pungency, a tropical fruity note, and traces of cardamom, nutmeg, ginger, and aniseed all at the same time.