- Glass Jar contents: Premium & Limited edition Single Origin Dry Ginger Whole- 100 gm (Ingredients: Dry Ginger whole /Jengibre/Gingembre/Imbir/Shoga/ Chiang/Adrak)
- Ginger is the dried underground rhizome of the herbaceous tropical ginger plant. The whole plant is aromatic and the underground rhizome, raw or processed, is valued as spice. These are specially selected from the high yielding local variety of ‘Maran, ginger root, commonly grown in the Western Ghats region of Kerala.
- Handpicked this homestead produce from an organic and fair trade farmer, Ravi, at Moolankavu of Wayanad district in Kerala. He follows permaculture-based farming in his homestead and makes sure no harm is done to the natural ecosystem.
- Storage instructions: Store unopened jar at room temperature out of direct sunlight. After opening close the jar tightly and keep it in a cool dry place.
- A premium quality, limited edition & specially packed gifting product from ‘LAW of Spices’ division of LAW India
Dietary fibres and minerals are found in dry ginger. High-quality produce straight from the farmers, delivered when it's still fresh and bursting with aroma and flavour. Dry Ginger whole are hand-picked, sorted, cleaned, and dried in a hygienic manner to ensure that only the highest quality is packed and delivered.
Ginger is a popular cooking spice that goes well with both savoury and sweet recipes from all over the world. It will enhance the flavour of any dish, from curries to stews to soups, as well as traditional masala/herbal tea.