- Are sunflower seeds healthy? Sunflower seeds are ready to hog the nutritional spotlight, all over the world. In a hygienically packed eco-friendly package, Law India brings to you the premium quality Sunflower seeds extracted directly from sunflower in its pure form. They can be eaten as a guilt free snack anytime of the day or can be used to garnish your dishes.
- Nutritional Profile: Our sunflower seeds are premium in size and taste. They’re an excellent source of protein, fiber and minerals. They have high vitamin E (which promotes good hair and skin health), dietary fiber and iron content and are also protein rich. It also contains magnesium, a mineral involved in more than 300 different bodily functions and selenium, an antioxidant that protects against cell damage.
- Healthy Snack for Children:Sunflower seeds can be a healthy snack for children as well and those people who are allergic to nuts.Consumption of these seeds also promotes cardio vascular health.
- Promotes Weight Loss: As they are highly rich in Dietary Fibre, Sunflower seeds can be greatly beneficial for weight loss and can be snacked to satiate your cravings without any worries of it getting added to your waistline.
- Keeps you active throughout the day: While the high levels of protein in sunflower seeds already help boost your energy levels, other nutrients like vitamin B and selenium can help keep you energized.