- Material-Brass;Weight of single Kindi-550 gm;Height-4.5 inch;Width including spout- 6 inch,CAPACITY-500 ml
- The Kindi is a holy vessel, traditionally used during Hindu worship rituals as a means to dispense holy water without allowing the users hands to dirty the water as it is being poured out.The kindi is also used among hospitable Kerala homes to greet guests and allow them a chance to wash their hands and feet before entering the main courtyard of the home they are visiting, or for them to wash their hands after a meal.The kindi is also one of the set of vessels, traditionally given to new brides
- Right choice to accent your home in traditional style and a wonderful collectible you can pass on to younger generation. Makes a wonderful gift for weddings, housewarming ceremonies and other auspicious events.
- On account of its bright, golden color, the brass material has been widely accepted in home designs. However, brass may become dull and tarnished over time. A good piece will last for very long time even generations with a little care and maintenance. To ensure this , Keep your vessel clean, neat and dry when not in use
- To regain its shining rub with a mixture of lemon and salt or tamarind or metal shining powders like pithambari or liquid like dara, brasso available easily in local market.