- Cashew flour is a popular in gluten-free cooking and baking. It can easily replace almond flour and be used in cookies, muffins, and quick breads. Cashew flour is already sweet by nature and they don’t have the bitterness that almonds can have. It has delicious creamy and nutty taste. Fine ground to be a perfect wheat or gluten-free flour substitute.
- Sourced from organically grown cashew farms of Northern Kerala and processed in a very traditional way by SHG women. Healthy snack owing to its rich mineral and low fat content. Have anti-inflammatory and anti-carcinogenic properties. Enhances the flavor of foods and beverages
- Healthy snack owing to its rich mineral and low fat content. Have anti-inflammatory and anti-carcinogenic properties. Enhances the flavor of foods and beverages
- It’s Vegan/Dairy Free/Gluten Free/Non- GMO/ Paleo/ Vegan/Celiac/ Non- ETO/Non-Irradiated/No added Sugar/No salt/No preservatives/No Additives/No Flavours/No Chemicals. It is gluten and grain free: Contains no gluten or grain; good for sweet or savory dishes; make biscuits, sauces, jellies etc
- Freshly Prepared, latest batches only would be shipped to you for your little ones
The crunchy, kidney-shaped cashew is undoubtedly the most sought after nuts in the world. It comes from the tree, Anacardium Occidentale. Both the fruit and nut of the tree are edible and highly nutritious. This finest quality cashew comes from the naturally grown cashew groves in Kerala where they are grown without using of chemical fertilizers or pesticides. Apart from being delicious, cashew is highly nutritious. It is rich in protein, vitamins, fiber, iron, magnesium, and zinc and also has a lower fat content than other nuts. These tiny storehouses of minerals also contain antioxidants and also have anti-carcinogenic and anti-inflammatory properties. They are an inevitable inclusion in any healthy diet. Indian cuisine has numerous dessert and curry recipes based on cashew. Cashew finds its way in Indian sweets and desserts, either as a garnishment or as one of the key ingredients in them. Cashew, when added in paste form enhances the taste of curries apart from giving them a creamy texture. Even a handful of cashew can serve as a healthy mid-day snack. Cashew nuts are supposed to have the ability to lower cholesterol and reduce the risk of heart disease. Healthy intake of cashew is also considered good for skin and hair.