- A quality product from looms & weaves
- Wall Hanging, Foldable, Easy to handle, Washable
- Durable and ever lasting, Made with 100% quality raw materials by trained artisans
- NB: We don't entertain Cash on delivery for this order as it is a customized product, produced only on demand
- Caparisons used to adorn elephants during traditional religious processions, are also used as decoration pieces in homes and offices. Traditionally made of Copper and Gold, we provide a high quality polymer made alternative without compromising on the aesthetics. The beads are attached by our eminent workers. It is a belief that keeping caparisons at homes will bring prosperity and blessings.
Nettipattam is a traditional item from kerala and it is used to decorate elephant in the time of Poorams and other festivals. Nettipattam is a glittering ornament that keeps on the forehead of an elephant. The gold color of the Nettipattam makes it an eye-catching item during the festivals of Kerala. it is also used on the walls of our houses. It is very beautiful and elegant if a nettipattam is hanging on the walls of our houses.