- Traditional Handmade Kitchen Knife: File Metal Small Rectangular Kitchen Knifeis made out of high-quality file metal with sharp edged precision-formed blades and premium Indian rosewood handle by master craftsmen of Southern India.
- Product Specifications: Size: Total length: 19 cm, Blade width 3 cm, blade length: 11 cm, wooden handle length: 8 cm. Handy, straight back, rectangular blade, triple rivets, sharp & sleek file metal with Indian Rosewood wooden handle.
- Ergonomically crafted Indian Rosewood Wooden Handle: Long-lasting durability is provided by a sharp blade coupled to a robust handle, which is comfortable to use every day. Handle is made of durable materials with stable dimensions and a firm balance make it easier to maneuver.
- Best use of File Metal Small Rectangular Kitchen Knife: Handcrafted small utility knife has a razor-sharp cutting edge for effortless peeling and mincing with perfect precision.
- Easy Clean-up & Care: Blades are finely polished and pre-seasoned with oil to prevent rusting, maintain sharpness and extend blade life. Iron blades can be sensitive to certain fruits and vegetables, reducing their effectiveness over time all that is required is a quick rinse and wipe with a dry dish towel, as well as a light oiling (any cooking oil preferred) every now and again.
NB: –You are the best judge when it comes to cutlery skills and the fine usage of kitchen knives! Please keep in mind that because they are 100% handcrafted; there may be some differences in colour and size between the image and the actual product.