- Traditional Cast Iron Cookware: Pre-seasoned Curved Roti Tawa 9 (inches black) has round form, smooth base, ergonomic strong handle, and gently curved side edges with 9 inches width with one strong handle for easy lifting make it a handy kitchen treasure.
- Roti tawa that makes cooking a simple art – Perfect for making evenly cooked wholesome roti’s, crunchy dosas, flavorful uthappams, delicious chilas, parathas, pancakes, crepes, and all kinds of flatbreads.
- Ergonomically constructed handle with no screws, rivets, or weld join. It is influenced by traditional Indian cookware but sculpted by modern aesthetics, and it is designed for modern Indian kitchens.
- 1 Year Warranty: Extra thickness and durability due to the heavy duty design & are thoroughly tested on numerous levels to ensure that you receive the highest quality product possible. Incredibly resistant to everyday wear and tear and can last for centuries.
- This is a premium quality cookware from the “LAW of Cookery” LAW house. Traditional cookware that has stood the test of time and is still perfect for modern kitchens. LAW India is an ethical and sustainable brand that promotes only organic and authentic, traditional products.