- 1 Kerala Handloom Set Mundu Gold Kasavu With Black Stripes
- 100% Handloom Cotton, A Superior quality Balaramapuram handwoven product.
- Long- lasting, Retains freshness even after years of use, Cozy and Soft, Light Weight, Very comfortable to use both in summer and winter.
- Wash Care Instructions: Normal Wash, Do not bleach, Don’t dry in hot sun (Note: Shrink resistant after first wash; All (genuine) handloom clothes shrink little bit when we wash first time, but never shrink hereafter)
- A premium Quality product from LAW
When you spend money to buy a HANDLOOM fabric, you are supporting a weaver and his family. - ' looms & weaves ' , a social entrepreneurial initiative, is a bold attempt to promote our rich handloom heritage across the world. More than 200 innovative and trendsetting handloom home linen products are being made and marketed by this enterprise. The products are made by master weavers from the small weaving hamlets of Kerala which has a rich handloom heritage of 900 years. We ensure that our privileged customers are getting good quality home linen products at the reasonable rate. Our social and environmental commitment only allows us to use natural fibers duly processed in the time-tested traditional ways and natural, durable colours making our products eco-friendly as well as baby-friendly. Our home linen products are long-lasting, highly water absorbent and retains freshness even after years of use. Durable, attractive and authentic, these products are available in variety of stunning colours. The environment friendly dyeing process protects us from any harmful effects to the skin. Natural fibers make the linen soft and cozy. Experience the quality and superiority of the handspun yarn and hand woven fabrics of looms & weaves at a reasonable price.