- 100 % Undiluted and Pure lemon grass oil extracted by farmers of Wayanad district of Kerala through very traditional method.
- Lemongrass is known by the scientific names Cymbopogon citratus or Andropogon citratus is a plant belonging to the grass family. It has a very peculiar lemony fragrance. Lemongrass essential oil is extracted through the process of steam distillation of dried lemongrass leaves. Lemon grass oil has a strong and fresh fragrance.
- Lemongrass oil very good for insect repellent to keep away mosquitoes, flies and insects. Please spray few drops of lemon grass oil with water and spray in your room. It will help to get the air refresher.
- Lemon grass can be used as a natural Deodorant. Add few drops of lemongrass oil in your diffuser and you will be getting a refreshing mood and aroma.
- All essential oils should be mixed with carrier oils to use on skin or hair. Dont apply it directly on your skin as it is very highly concentrated.
Extracted through the process of steam distillation of dried lemon grass. Andropogon citratus as it is known scientifically, is an analgesic anti- depressant, anti-depressant, anti-microbal, antiseptic, sedative and tonic substance.