- Traditional Cast Iron Cookware: Pre-seasoned Curved Dosa Tawa/ Dosa Chatti/ Dosa Kal (9 Inches) concave design, curved thick base and dual short handles for comfy grip & easy lifting.
- Smooth & flawless curved cooking surface makes delicious Dosa that are soft and crispy. Uniform heating enables to preserve nutrients and ensuring even heat distribution.
- Cooking with a cast iron skillet provides a significant amount of trace iron, which is excellent for supplementing dietary iron and preventing iron insufficiency. Good piece can last a lifetime and perhaps numerous generations with proper care and upkeep.
- Durable & high heat retention capacity helps transfers heat to the food evenly. Cast iron cookware’s thickness and quality offer it a longer life, a higher iron density and uses less oil, resulting in a healthy and nutritious dish.
- This is a premium quality cookware from the “LAW of Cookery” LAW house. Traditional cookware that has stood the test of time and is still perfect for modern kitchens. LAW India is an ethical and sustainable brand that promotes only organic and authentic, traditional products.