- Product Contents: Combo Pack of Special Kerala Chips – (Kerala Banana Chips + Ripe Banana Chips) 250gm Each
- Specially packed for gifting purpose and
- Perfect tea time vegan snacks. Two poplar varieties of Kerala banana chips – Ripe & normal banana chip
- Homemade/ Prepared by Housewives/ Local Variety only, No Hybrid produce/ Wood pressed Organic coconut oil used/ Latest Batch/Made in small Batches/Organically grown ingredients/Hygienically Packed/No – Pesticides, Additives, Flavours or Taste Enhancers added/ Non-ETO / Non-Irradiated / Vegan / Gluten-free / Preservative-free / Dairy free
- We prepared all our snacks in wood pressed coconut oil only. No second time use of coconut oil
- We make our homemade snacks only after placing an order and once snacks are made, it would be shipped within 8-12 hours. We ensure that our snacks would be reached into your hands in 3-4 days. It’s shelf life is maximum 45 days. But enjoy our chips within 3-4 weeks as shelf life of coconut oil used snacks are very less.
- This is a premium quality snacks from the Homemade Snacks Division of ‘LAW of Taste’. LAW India (looms & weaves) is a women owned social enterprise and majority of our team members are women. We are supporting 500 + women groups in the field of farming, handcrafts and other home based business across the country.
Thank you for purchasing our home made banana chips. Chips are the healthy and delicious way to enjoy a banana .We hope you are enjoying taste, quality and affordability of our product. We assure you that we are selling only homemade banana chips prepared by selected experienced women members in our network. Now 5-6 women members are preparing banana chips at their own homes and as per the order they supply it to us. We use only organically grown coconut oil for banana chips making and one time used oil never use for next time. We ensure that within 6-8 hours of its making, chips would be shipped to the buyer through various shipping partners.
We make chips from organically grown ripe bananas from our women networks. After collecting banana we peel it and slice it. We then fry it in coconut oil. Then allows to dry and pack it in a hygienic way. But in commercially made chips, many unhealthy practices done like, using cheaper vegetable oils instead of coconut oil and prepared unhygienically. We ensure that all such unhealthy practices are not followed and offers you the best quality banana chips. We don’t use any kind of preservatives, additives or any other chemical agents to make banana chips, so please use our banana chips within 30 days of manufacture, though its shelf life is 45- 60 days. We are also selling all kinds of homemade treats from Kerala, prepared by our women members, who spend a part of their time for income generation activities. We don’t use any kind of preservatives, additives or agents in our home made treats.