- Tamarind seedless are made from the finest quality of organically grown
- Seeds are collected from the forest and hilly areas of the Western Ghats region. It is naturally grown. Seeds are removed manually under hygienic conditions and packed as per the highest quality standards
- No artificial colours and preservatives added. No added flavour added
- Tamarind is widely used in many Indian and Thai dishes and popular in Mexican recipes as well. Its pulp is the main ingredient in flavouring curries and rice in South Indian cuisine. It has many culinary uses including flavouring for chutneys, curries etc.
- About us: This is a premium quality spice from the house of ‘LAW of Spices’. LAW India is an ethical and sustainable brand that promotes only organic and pesticide-free spices. We are promoting pesticide-free, chemical-free, Non- GMO, Non-ETO, Vegan, Gluten-free desi spices whole/powder under our brand.
NB: We also introduced economy pouches of the same product (From 500 gm to 10 kg) and save your money considerably. The product would be packed in plain aluminium coated paper pouches. If you are still looking for customized orders, please email to [email protected]
LAW India – Finest quality of fresh & organically grown Tamarind/ Imli / Valan Puli deseeded is high in dietary fibre, tartaric acid & potent antioxidants. Tamarind’s tart, tangy, bittersweet flavour breathes new life into every cuisine. Tangy spice condiment may be found in a variety of fish curries and south Indian.