- Ingredients: 100% Pure Premium Quality Roasted Robusta Coffee Whole Bean. 100% Coffee Bean
- Special grade whole coffee beans from Western Ghats are handpicked, dried and packed in flavour-lock containers. Cultivated obeying the rules of permaculture in a single farm, organically grown and fair-traded. Rich aroma and exotic taste of freshly grinded Robusta beans can bring you a truly blissful sensual experience. It has a sharper flavor with a lower sugar content of 3-7% Chlorogenic Acid (CGA) which has antioxidant properties are present at the rate of 7-10% in this variety
- Dark Medium roasted, Made in small Batches, Product comes with fresh manufactured dates (Beans roasts only after order received). No additives, preservatives added
- Roasting done by skilled men, team of qualified tasters. A premium quality product from the house of ‘LAW of Spices’
- Storage instructions: Store unopened coffee at room temperature out of direct sunlight. After opening close it tightly in the tin or transfer to an airtight glass container.
Roasted Robusta Coffee Beans A species of coffee beans obtained from coffea canephora plant. Commercial production of coffee beans is not rare in the Western Ghat regions of Kerala. Due to its high caffeine content the robusta variety is less susceptible to pests than the other varieties. This homestead, naturally cultivated coffee beans are hand-picked, roasted and packed under hygienic conditions to ensure a quality product to the consumers. Robusta beans are more round shaped and has high amounts of caffeine than the arabica variety. However dark roast have lower caffeine content than light roast. They are valued especially in espressos for their deep flavor and good crema. Its distinctive aroma and savor is sufficient to cheer up your taste buds through your instant coffees and espressos.