- Our clove powder is made from 100% natural, organically grown, fair traded and ethically sourced cloves from western ghats of Kerala. Our ground cloves powder is Non-GMO, No Preservatives, Vegan, Gluten free premium Gourmet Grade Spice powder.
- High Oil Content, rich in flavor. Handpicked, manually sourced and hygienically packed and powdered as per international quality standards. Sourced from a fair trade farmer in Wayanad, Kerala. A Single Origin produce and source certification details with every batch of cloves. 0% pesticide, chemicals or preservatives found in our cloves as per lab tests. Cloves powder has a strong, pungent, sweet yet bitter flavor that penetrate recipes.
- Ground cloves can be added to sweet baked goods like cakes, cookies and savory dishes like stews, roasts, sauces, meat, marinades, pickles, masala teas etc.
- LAW India is an ethical and sustainable enterprise, we don’t sell or promote any oil extracted cloves or powder. Packed in reusable glass jar
- A premium quality spice from the house of LAW of spices’
NB: We also introduced economy pouches of the same product (From 500 gm to 10 kg and save your money considerably. The product would be packed in plain aluminium coated paper pouches. If you are still looking for customised orders, please email to [email protected]
Cloves are the aromatic flower buds of a tree in the family Myrtaceae. They are commonly used as a spice. Cloves are available throughout the year. Fresh cloves are pink in color, they change to a dark brown color when gets dried. Clove has an elongated body with a flowery head. They have a sweet pungent aroma. The plant is an evergreen plant growing in tropical conditions. Clove is an herb and people use various parts of the plant, including the dried bud, stems, and leaves to make medicine.Cloves are a kind of spice used in almost the major share of cuisines all over the world. Cloves are one of the highly prized spices, widely recognized all over the world for their medicinal and culinary qualities. It has a strong taste and smell, so mostly used as a flavor in curries, meat or sweet dishes like fruits pies. It can also be used in the preparation of soups, barbeque sauces and to make pickles. It has rich minerals include calcium, iron, magnesium, phosphorous, potassium, sodium, and zinc. The vitamins found in them include vitamin C, thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, folate, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin D, and vitamin K.
Homestead Spices from Western Ghats
Homestead Spices from God’s own country – Kerala – LAW India proudly introduces “HOMESTEAD SPICES” collected from the fair trade and organic farmers of hilly areas of Western Ghats that have already set a unique geographical advantage of producing the world’s best quality spices for centuries. The main products under this category are Cardamom, Cinnamon, Cloves, Black Pepper, Nutmeg, Dried raw ginger, dried raw turmeric, Turmeric powder, Brindle berry, Wild honey etc. It can be ensured that each and every product in this category is free from any kind of chemical contamination or pesticides, though they are not officially certified organic products. All of these products are strictly grown for domestic use and not for any commercial purpose, where only the surplus is collected and traditionally processed from collection to drying to packing. We promise you the same legacy of god’s own country through our best quality homestead spices.