- 100% Cotton & Kerala Handloom Sky Blue Lungi With White Check (180 x 130 cm).
- Easy to wear and very comfortable as it is handwoven and 100% cotton used
- Comfortable to use both in summer and winter conditions, Retains colour even after years of use. It’s very light weight & shrink resistant
- Eco friendly dyes used, so not harmful to your body or health.
- Wash Care Instructions: Normal Wash, Do not bleach, May use gentle iron, Don’t dry in hot sun
” When you spend money to buy a handloom cloth, you are supporting a weaver and his family. ” – looms & weaves, a woman entrepreneurial initiative, is a bold attempt to promote our rich a handloom heritage across the world. More than 100 innovative and trendsetting handloom home furnishing products are being made and marketed by this enterprise. The products are also sourced from the small weaving hamlets of Kannur in Kerala which has a heritage of 900 years. With minimal role for middlemen, the customer gets the benefit of good products at the best rate. Our social and environmental commitment only allows us to use natural fibers duly processed in the time-tested traditional ways and natural, durable colours making our products eco-friendly as well as baby-friendly.our bed linen is long-lasting and retains freshness even after years of use. Durable, attractive and authentic, these products are available in variety of stunning colours. Natural dyes used in our bed linen products nullify any harmful effects to us. The environment friendly dyeing process protects us from any harmful effects to the skin, ensures a hassle free washing and years without any fading. Natural fibers make the linen soft and cozy. We ensure the quality and superiority of hand spurn yarn and hand woven fabrics from looms & weaves.