- Hot Kerala Mixture is a traditional snack that features the essence of namkeen. This crunchy vegan snack is perfect to snack on or enjoy at tea time and will satisfy your snack thirsts.
- Kerala spicy mixture is a deep fried snack that can store for over a month. Kerala mixture is a salty and spicy tea-time snack in which spicy sev is mixed with fried peanuts, roasted split chickpeas, boondi, fried curry leaves and lastly coated with red chili powder and asafoetida. In Kerala, it is prepared using coconut oil but in other parts of the country, the same is prepared using other edible oils as well. It is an excellent accompaniment with tea / coffee.
- Homemade/ Prepared by Housewives/ Wood pressed Organic coconut oil used/ Latest Batch/Made in small Batches/Organically grown ingredients/Hygienically Packed/No – Pesticides, Additives, Flavours or Taste Enhancers added/ Non-ETO / Non-Irradiated / Vegan / Gluten-free / Preservative-free / Dairy free
- We prepared all our snacks in wood pressed coconut oil only. No second time use of coconut oil
- We make our homemade snacks only after placing an order and once snacks are made, it would be shipped within 8-12 hours. We ensure that our snacks would be reached into your hands in 3-4 days. It’s shelf life is maximum 45 days. But enjoy our chips within 3-4 weeks as shelf life of coconut oil used snacks are very less.
- This is a premium quality vegan snacks from the Homemade Snacks Division of ‘LAW of Taste’.