- Ingredients: 100% Pure, Natural Honey – Raw, Unprocessed, Unfiltered & Unpasteurized Natural Honey from experienced bee keepers from western ghats region of Kerala
- Ethically Sourced Honey Raw, Unprocessed, Unfiltered & Unpasteurized Honey
- 100% Pure and Natural honey directly sourced from a bee keeping farmer in Kasargod district of Kerala. Single origin honey, i.e sourced raw honey from a single farmer only, so that the quality, flavor, taste, colour and homogeneity of honey can be ensured very regularly.
- It is ethically sourced and cruelty free honey; no bee is being harmed during honey harvesting period by the farmers.
- Raw natural honey contains all naturally occurring anti-oxidants, pollen, enzymes, vitamins and minerals. Raw honey has 22 essential amino acids.
- No Preservatives, No Artificial Flavors, No Additives & No Colours added in our raw honey.
- Raw honey is a natural immunity booster according to Ayurvedic Scripts. It is a traditional remedy for various diseases as per ayurveda.
- It is good for weight loss and digestion, boost immunity, relieves cough and cold. Raw honey can heal wounds, reduce infection and can even prevent the entry of harmful bacteria into your body due to the presence of anti-oxidants.
- Raw wild honey is good for skincare and a good anti-ageing agent. It is good for hair health. Raw honey nourishes skin, heal wounds and repairs damaged cells.
- Applying raw natural honey on face and body will nourish your skin health and looks youthful. It reduces marks, dark spots etc due to age related problems.
- NB: Flavour, taste, colour and density of the raw natural honey may vary due to flowering time and according to climatic conditions. Honey obtained during summer would be entirely different in rainy season/winter period.
- Raw honey has a tendency to crystalise due to naturally found wax and bee pollens. It is a quite natural phenomenon. If you find crystalisation on the bottom of the honey jar, keep it in sun or keep the jar in hot water for 10-15 minutes, then it will be in normal state. If crystalisation process not happening, it is not pure raw honey.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed:We deliver you 100 % raw, natural and unprocessed honey and we are so confident about the source and quality of the honey sourced. If you still doubtful about the authenticity of our raw honey, we will give your money back. Please write to us, [email protected]
About our raw unprocessed honey
There is a high demand for this natural energy drink in local as well as international markets. But most of the time processed, filtered and pasterised honey which is available in the market is processed honey and hence nutrient deficient. Mney is one of the most adulterated products in the market and even big brands are no exception here. Unprocessed honey is always a healthier and tastier option than processed one.
In Kerala, Farmers practice beekeeping along with farming since it also increases their agricultural productivity. Such finest quality honey is collected and bottled with exceptional care to reach our valuable customers. Since antiquity, humans have been consuming honey both as a food and as a natural remedy for various ailments. Apart from fructose and glucose, honey also contains amino acids, vitamins, minerals, and enzymes. It has cardio protective, antioxidant, antihypertensive, antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.
In Ayurveda, honey is considered good for healthy skin, teeth and gums. It is also considered effective in treating digestive disorders, irritating cough, sore throat, skin disorders, and anemia. It is also used as an alternative sweetener for healthy beverages as well as desserts. Raw Honey directly collected from farmers in hilly and forest areas of western ghats of Kerala. We are collecting good quality honey from a farmers’ network who grow honey bees in their plantations and farm houses nearby forests and hilly areas of western ghats. Our honey is also used for ayurvedic medicines by ayurvedic medicine manufacturers across the state.