- Contains no animal fat or vegetable oil
- No additives, no preservatives and no added colors
- Gluten free and safe for most people with lactose or casein sensitivities
- Has detoxification and anti-inflammatory properties
- Healthy alternative to butter and oil
- Good for eye’s health and improves vision
- Excellent for glowing skin, heals wounds, repairs chapped lips and mouth ulcers
For all its nutrient benefits, Ghee is hogging limelight worldwide and if it’s A2 Desi Ghee, consider it the best. This is one of the healthiest varieties of Ghee made from the milk of pure-bred, free- range and grass- fed Desi Gir cows. We source A2 ghee from Baisrawan village of Shivpuri district in Madhya Pradesh, where it is made from the high-quality milk of these cows, using the age-old hand-churning Bilona method. Pure A2 Ghee contains antioxidants that help the body better absorb vitamins and minerals and we ensure that it’s made keeping up with the international standards of hygiene at all stages of production, procurement and supply. They are 100% natural, sourced ethically and sustainably.