- Premium Glass Jar Edition includes: – 5 different South Indian Style Homemade Pickle – Ginger Pickle, Garlic Pickle, Beetroot Pickle, Amla Pickle, Green Chilli Pickle (each of 250 gm).
- Premium gift box of South Indian Style Homemade Pickles- Tasty pickles can be paired with anything from Indian dishes, rice, lentils, matthis, and rotis, to chips and other munchies.
- Made in small batches – Pickles are just a few days old before they arrive at your door, with the finest taste, flavour, and aromas. Pickles are made by hand and are free of preservatives and additives.
- Perfect gift hamper for your friends, family, coworkers, clients, or anyone else you love & care about! Send a premium gift box of flavorful, healthy authentic Indian to spice up the festivities.
- A premium quality product from looms & weaves, (LAW). We dedicate a lot of our time & effort in creating unique hampers that celebrate and strengthen the relationships.
- NB: Keep our homemade pickle in refrigerator as there are chances to catch fungus. We don’t add any additives, preservatives or vinegar in our homemade pickles
- NB: It is very important to keep the pickle leakage free until it reaches your To avoid leakage the following steps are followed. After packing the pickle in a silver foil package, it will be kept inside an eco – friendly pouch. Then the pouch will be placed inside the box with a glass jar separately to avoid leakage. After the package is delivered, please transfer the pickle to the glass jar given.
How to store pickles?
Pickles should always be stored in glass bottles in cool, dry areas away from direct sunlight. Since oil is a preservative, make sure the pickle has a good oil coating – you can do this by shaking the pickle container well after each use, until the oil coats the pickle and there is a glossy layer on top. This will keep the pickles fresh for months by preventing them from coming into touch with air. Always keep in a dry ceramic jar/ achar bharani or sterilized glass jar.